Lucas Group has partnered with a global organization who supports corporations with their mobility needs in their search for an Identity Management Architect. This position will be responsible for architecting, developing, and implementing Identity and Access Management (IAM) principles, practices, and technologies. The ideal candidate will have global experience and gain unprecedented opportunities to grow the business and their career!
What You Will Do:
- Conduct Analysis of users’ needs in order to make appropriate decisions for provisioning and deprovisioning
- Select and implement Identity and Access Management Tools in order to administer appropriate access to users
- Define Identity governance in line with legal and regulatory frameworks
- Establish the strategic direction for the company’s Identity and Access Management Architecture and leading teams to execute against the strategy.
- Global knowledge and experience commensurate with this role
- A strong strategic and business mindset
- Understanding of security technology operational industry standards in general but also specific Identity and Access Management standards and frameworks
Educational & Work Requirements:
- 7+ years of global or enterprise experience
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Identity Management Architect
Client Industry: HR / Global Mobility
Client Job ID: 1591881