Title: Human Resources Team Lead
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Employment Type: Salary
Experience Level: Professional
Lucas Group Job ID: 1577135
Role Overview: This role is a new position that will support 50 states as the client is a national advertising resource to big-box retailers. The role is targeted to do tactical HR work. Will work alongside three other HR leaders, and will be focused on onboarding, administrative duties, and handling day to day HR concerns, while being the team lead for others doing similar work. This position is a true leader, NOT a manager role.
The right person will have about 3 years of experience, where they have been some sort of lead over people will have solid HR generalist skills with a leaning toward onboarding, benefits, and compliance. MUST have Workforce Now experience benefits experience and multi-state experience (understand how to research rules in other states).
- Coach, Develop and Mentor Talent Administration Staff
- Oversee the maintenance of all HR Administration including employee records, personnel status updates, HR reports, terminations, and new hiring
- Supervise the collection of employee information for reports and statistical research when appropriate
- Ensure employee data is correctly entered into the Company record-keeping system and that all transactions are in legal compliance
- Handle HRIS system support & administration as a subject matter expert, including day to day issue resolution and act as a key resource of HRIS
- Oversee HR reporting strategy and data collection including ad hoc reporting requests as well as enhance metrics and dashboard build and usage
- Oversee all employee files including but not limited to, general employment documents, I-9s, US immigration, benefits, disability as well as EEO tracking and reporting
- Ensure the company is compliant with State and Federal guidelines, i.e. posting requirements, Leaves of Absence/time off programs, Department of Homeland Security/ICE, and EEO-1
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of people management experience of an HR team (recruiting or onboarding), or HRIS management (SAP, ADP preferred), and project management with a focus in HR Operations.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business Administration, or other related equivalent degrees, or any combination of related education and experience that provides the knowledge and abilities to perform the job required.
- Professional HR Certification from accredited agencies: SHRM or HRCI is highly recommended.
- Experience in working within a fast-paced, complex, dynamic, multi-cultural business environment and in third-party labor, marketing, retail, and/or technology industries a plus.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.