Title: Human Resources Specialist
Type of Employment: Part-Time/Contract
Location: NW Houston, TX
Lucas Group ID: 1573140
Role Overview: A Contract to Hire HR Specialist is needed for a manufacturing facility in North West Houston (Close to IAH Airport).
- Responsible for compensation and benefits packages
- Administer benefit programs
- Managing employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status
- Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions with salary records
- Monitor budgets by department
- Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation
- Proven work experience as an HR Specialist or HR Generalist
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), like BambooHR and PeopleSoft
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Familiarity with full cycle recruiting
- Must be Bilingual in Spanish
- 2-5 years of relevant HR experience
- BA/BS degree
- Work authorization in the US
- Monday to Friday: 2 hours a day, flexible time-frame
- Weekends required
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.