Title: Human Resources Manager (Call Center)
Location: Downtown Chicago
Reports to: VP, Human Resources
Lucas Group Job ID: 1572681
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a leading healthcare technology company on their search for a Human Resources Manager to support a 400-employee call center in downtown Chicago. This is a true generalist role and an excellent opportunity for the right individual who will be leading a team of HR Business Partners while responsible for providing strategic and day-to-day HR support, guidance and advice on HR policies and procedures. The HR Manager must be action-oriented, self-motivated and creative while working under minimal supervision. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead and promote HR initiatives and programs that align with corporate goals and values
- Function as a change agent, driving and implementing HR initiatives that focus on enhancing the business
- Create and lead strategies to support and enable a positive work environment
- Coordinate HR activities to ensure legal compliance
- Additional projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred
- 10+ years progressive HR Generalist experience
- 3+ years of management experience
- PHR/SPHR certifications a plus
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.