Title: HR Manager
Location: San Diego CA.
Lucas Group has partnered with a leading manufacturing company on their search for an HR Manager located in San Diego CA.. This is a true generalist role and excellent opportunity for the right individual. The HR Manager will be responsible for providing stand alone, day to day HR support, guidance and advice on company policies and procedures for the manufacturing site.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual looking for progression in a high growth organization! The HR Manager will serve as the top HR expert and provide HR support, guidance and advice on a variety of HR functions with a heavy emphasis on employee relations, union avoidance, and recruiting. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Serve as subject matter expert on all HR functions including but not limited to: compensation, benefits, employee relations.
· Provide support to a variety of HR initiatives and leadership development and organizational development needs
· Serve as a resource to managers and employees to address performance issues and organizational and structural changes
· Manage and administer compensation process and related needs
· Investigate and oversee all corporate employee relations issues and/or complaints
· Manage and administer benefit, health & welfare plans and initiatives
· Additional duties as necessary
· Bachelor’s degree
· 10+ years progressive HR experience
· 5+ years HR Generalist experience
SPHR/PHR certification preferred