Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
Lucas Group Job ID: 1577073
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with an innovative start-up company in their search for a Human Resources Manager to lead the HR department. This is an exciting opportunity to build out the HR function within a high-growth organization that plans on doubling in size in the next 24 months. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of well-rounded generalist HR experience to include administering benefits and running payroll and has demonstrated experience designing and implementing the talent acquisition process for a high growth start up.
- Bachelor's degree required, Advanced degree a plus.
- 5+ years of broad-based generalist HR experience including recruitment, benefits, payroll, and talent development.
- Demonstrated experience building out the Talent Acquisition function for an organization, to include employer branding, TA process, job descriptions, etc.
- Previous experience leading the HR function for a small growth company highly preferred.
- HR certifications a plus.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.