Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Sandy Springs, GA
Lucas Group Job ID: 1575917
Role Overview: Lucas Group is working exclusively with a small Professional Services organization on a search for a Human Resources Manager located in North Atlanta. This HR Manager will be responsible for 1 direct report. The candidate we are looking for is coming from professional services, where they currently lead or are looking to make the jump into a leadership role. The HR Manager will serve as the HR expert to build the HR structure while implementing and integrating existing company policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- Hire, coach, mentor, and develop staff, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities ensuring achievement of department service standards.
- Prepare and communicate annual performance reviews, developing a collaborative direction for success.
- Coordinate company equal opportunity programs to achieve diversity goals.
- Responsible for company training and organizational development plan to meet the professional and organizational needs of the company and employees.
- Oversee compensation programs to ensure regulatory compliance and competitive salary levels.
- Direct the administration of benefit programs.
- Evaluate procedures and technology solutions to improve human resources data management.
- Evaluate company culture and provide recommendations on changes to enhance the work environment and productivity of the staff.
- Identify human resource outsourcing opportunities and identify potential vendors.
- Develop and manage annual budgets for the division and perform periodic cost and productivity analyses.
- Develop and maintain company policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Knowledge of Federal, State employment laws.
- Ability to interpret and advise on the application of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) laws.
- Ability to analyze and assess training and development needs.
- Knowledge of organizational development theory and practices.
- Experience in design, development, and implementation of salary administration plans and benefit programs.
- Ability to negotiate and manage collective bargaining agreements and alternative dispute resolution processes.
- Experience in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Knowledge of computerized information systems used in human resources applications.
- 10-12 years senior-level Human Resources experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products to include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new software applications.
- Professional verbal and written communication along with strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Ability to work in a team, productivity-based environment.
- Ability to multitask efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Must possess initiative; drive to make positive changes to processes.
- Detail-oriented with strong problem resolution and research skills.
- Ability to analyze a situation and implement a solution.
- Must be customer-focused.
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom-line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.