Title: Human Resources Manager
Lucas Group Job ID: 1574599
Type: Contract to Hire
Length: 3 Months
Role Overview: Our client is looking for a versatile Human Resources Manager that will provide leadership and support to the facility. The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day HR function and serve as a Business Partner to the Plant Manager and local leadership team. This role will be part of the local leadership team and will lead the safety committee and promote the Company’s safety culture within the facilities.
The position reports into the Director, HR at the plant, and be responsible for half +/- of the 600 people / 3 shift facility.
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources or similar discipline.
- PHR/SPHR Certification preferred.
- Minimum experience of 3-5 years’ experience in an HR management role in a manufacturing environment preferred. Will consider distribution or retail industry experience.
- Possess knowledge of management-employee relations, the principles, practices, and procedures of Human Resources Management.
- Experience with similar responsibilities and knowledge of state regulations.
- MS Office application knowledge required. Oracle experience a plus.
- Self-directed with minimal supervision.
- Must have prior recruiting responsibility within a similar manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to prepare comprehensive reports and represent ideas clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.