Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Hagerstown, MD
Lucas Group Job ID: 1573072
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a well-known and stable manufacturing company in their search for an HR Manager. This role will oversee all human resource functions of a manufacturing facility and administer facility Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) programs. This individual will lead HR for this facility and directly manage a team of direct reports. The HR Manager will provide strategic direction and change management support to empower and solve business needs in the areas of talent, culture, and operational excellence. This company is seeking someone that can wear many hats, is a strategic thinker, and isn't opposed to performing tactical work when needed.
- Provide guidance on workforce planning which may include organizational re-design work, facilitation of a talent review/selection process, job description creation and analysis, promotions, etc.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, policies and procedures, and will also be involved in day to day tactical HR work
- Single site HR Manager responsible for managing a team of direct reports
- Employee relations
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR, or related field
- 5-10 years of Human Resource experience
- Union avoidance experience is required
- Formal direct managerial experience is required
- Must have directly supported an HR for a facility or facilities of several hundred employees
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.