Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Asheville, NC
Lucas Group ID: 1568038
Employment Type: Full Time
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with an industry-leading company in the global manufacturing space on their search for a dynamic and engaging HR Manager. The Human Resources Manager will manage the day-to-day administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs in addition to leading and driving HR solutions to approximately 1,000 predominately hourly employees.
This role will be tasked with building relationships with company leaders and team members to assist and advise about Human Resources issues. This individual will lead and coordinate Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes safety, quality, productivity and standards. This person will also be responsible for managing all union relationships and grievances.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business Administration or related field required
- Labor Relations experience required; contract negotiation experience preferred
- Must have supported a workforce of 500+
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- 5-7+ years of HR Management experience within a manufacturing facility preferred
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Ability to translate HR knowledge into valuable recommendations and solutions
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Manage a team of direct reports
- performance management
- organization development
- talent and succession planning processes
- employee orientation, training and development; off-boarding
- employee relations
- Manage all employee grievances
- Participate in contract negotiations with unions
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.