Title: Human Resources Generalist
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Reports to: Regional HR Manager
Lucas Group Job ID: 1579424
Role Overview: This person will predominately support an hourly manufacturing staff. This person will be the most senior HR person over this manufacturing site. This individual will work hand-in-hand with the Plant General Managers. This person will manage employee relations, assist with further career development and retention efforts for the site, and will be leading support there onsite daily.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for assigned client groups; assists in the development and implementation of human resource policies and procedures.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to continually improve the efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Lead new hire orientation and ongoing training
- 5 or more years of Human Resource generalist experience.
- Manufacturing industry experience
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Working knowledge and understanding of Lean principles and tools a strong plus.
- Experience supporting similar-sized employee populations of minimally 100+