Title: Human Resources Generalist
Location: Pooler, GA
Lucas Group Job ID: 1574829
Role Overview: We are hiring a Human Resources Generalist for our manufacturing facilities in the Pooler, GA area. You will be responsible for the daily administration of the following HR disciplines: staffing, workforce relations, compensation, benefits and training, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolves complex and broad employee relations problems or issues related to traditional employee relations matters with a focus on the employee experience and a positive business outcome; collaborates with Legal and business unit leadership as necessary.
- Provides input on new and revised policies interprets various HR plans programs policies and procedures for employees and provides advice and recommendations to business unit management.
- Provides independent leadership to the business unit by designing and implementing human capital solutions to business challenges and analyzes the impact on financial performance.
- Collaborates with HR and business unit leadership to develop and implement tactical and strategic plans to support business objectives.
- Partners with business leaders on the development and implementation of initiatives that create an engaged workforce.
- Partners with HR Management to assist in the performance management salary planning and talent management processes by creating and analyzing reports for HR leadership assisting in training and other duties.
- Identifies the need for and facilitates learning and development opportunities.
- Recruits screens and interviews internal or external candidates for vacant positions and conducts new employee orientation.
- Collaborates across business units or with corporate HR on complex HR special projects and may serve as a mentor and evaluator of lower level staff.
- Maintains confidential employee data or files and prepares and/or analyzes complex reports related to workforce planning.
- Will process payroll for all onsite employees
Years of Experience:
- minimum of 3-5 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- The desire to make a meaningful difference. Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Authentic leader: direct communicator, able to build strong relationships across the company, with all levels.
- Must have great collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively work closely with cross-functional teams.
- Advanced knowledge of HR plans, programs, and procedures related to compensation, benefits, staffing, workforce relations, and training, etc. that enables interpretation and application of organization policies.
- Advanced PC skills including word, excel, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of federal state and other regulatory standards related to various HR disciplines.
- Demonstrated ability to provide assistance with mentoring and/or evaluation of lower-level staff.
- ADP experience preferred
- Payroll experience required
- Employee Relations experience required
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.
Our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom-line results.