Lucas Group has joined a global manufacturing partner in their search for an HR Director located in Calabasas, California. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to not only manage all HR functions and consult with leadership to develop strategic initiatives but also to contribute to an existing positive culture and strive for excellence.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Manages Employee Engagement by chairing SLPE’s Engagement Committee and participate in improvement and development of new compensation plans
- Provides counsel and support for headquarter needs, leverage morale events and parties to and resolutions for complex employee relations issues including legal matters.
- Champions employee feedback, executes annual surveys, employee meetings, rewards and recognition programs and make recommendations to the executive team at annual kickoffs and mid-year update meetings
- Ensure compliance with Workers’ Compensation, state and federal Leaves of Absence programs, EHS laws, and other regulations
- Responsible for annual updates to the Affirmative Action Plan and completion of annual OSHA reporting.
- Maintain applicant tracking, HR-EHS systems and ensure updates to HR programs, policies, and procedures,
- Provide required annual Ethics, Harassment, EHS, and code of conduct training for SLPE employees
- Monitors trends in HR-EHS, identify areas for growth, and execute best practices to improve policies and procedures for maximum efficiency
- Leads Talent Acquisition and HR Development to complete onboarding, exit processes and recruit for open positions,
- Counsel business leaders and use effective communication throughout the organization to foster a positive culture and motivation to meet company goals
- Develop early talent pipeline through Co-Op programs, university relations, and other talent industry events.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hr or related field required
- 10+ years HR-EHS experience at mid to large companies that are data and high touch driven
- B2B or related industry experience strongly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication to build collaborative partnerships with all levels of the organization
- Attention to detail with strong problem solving and analytical skills that can be applied by a type “A’ personality with accuracy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required including Word, PowerPoint, and advanced Excel formatting skills
- Growth mindset with high integrity, discretion, and professionalism
Title: HR Director
Location: Calabasas, CA
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Lucas Group ID: