Lucas Group has partnered with a manufacturing client on their search for a HR Business Partner in the Greater Houghton Lake, Michigan area. The heavy focus will be on employee relations, talent acquisition, succession planning and workforce development. This is a fantastic opportunity as there is great visibility, an opportunity to be strategic, and growth potential to advance in the future.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of HR specific work experience
- Must have worked with a manufacturing environment
- Role out and maintain company wide initiatives as it relates to HR administration, talent acquisition, training and onboard, etc.
- Ability to work independently and directly with leaders/management to attract, retain, upgrade talent, workforce planning, and succession planning.
- Prepare and analyze reports for quarterly and annual review (workforce representation, turnover, and headcount reports).
- Ensure state and federal compliance requirements are met.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- BA Degree Required
- Minimum 5 years HR experience in a strategic role
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Human Resource Certifications highly desired
Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Location: Houghton Lake, Michigan
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Client Job ID: 1582483