Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Lucas Group Job ID: 1576367
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a global technology company in Santa Clara on their search for an HR Business Partner. This role will be the sole HR contact for their offices on the West Coast and will report to a Director in another state. Will support an employee population of about 250 employees. There is a wide variety of duties so must be versed as a true generalist and be able to partner with the business with limited supervision. The company has excellent benefits and growth opportunities.
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
- 5 Years of experience as an HR Generalist/Business Partner
- Strong employee relations skills
- Performance Management
- Knowledge of Federal and State Labor Laws
- Experience supporting an employee population of 200 employees (exempt) or more
- Ability to influence and coach all levels in the organization
- Strong project management, problem-solving and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and HRIS systems
- Ability to travel 25% outside (including outside of the country)
- 4-year degree preferred
- HR Certifications