Title: HRIS Analyst
Location: Alsip, IL
Lucas Group Job ID: 1573785
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a leading manufacturing company on their search for an HRIS Analyst located in Alsip, IL. The HRIS Analyst will be responsible for maintaining the integrity and reliability of the Human Resources Information System and all other HR-related systems. As the HRIS Analyst, this well-organized individual will focus on reporting and metrics and assist with global HRIS projects.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as subject matter expert on all HRIS matters & functionality
- Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data
- Recommend process improvements and innovative solutions
- Manage regular reporting of employee data to state & federal regulatory agencies
- Stay abreast of trends in HRIS with a focus on product and service development delivery and support
- Maintain a deep understanding of HR best practices and support the entire organization in the understanding and execution of best practices
- Additional projects as necessary
- 5+years of HRIS analyst experience a must
- Must have experience troubleshooting systems and advanced level report writing skills.
- Must have experience using XML and SQL.
- Must be familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and have strong planning and organizational skills.
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.