Title: HRIS & Payroll Consultant
Type of Employment: Contract
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
Reports to: HR Director
Lucas Group ID: 1571404
Lucas Group has partnered with a leading diverse holding company with more than 25 subsidiaries in search for an HRIS & Payroll Manager located in Thousand Oaks, Ca. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual who strives for a fast paced, complex environment. The Payroll & HRIS Consultant is responsible for processing payroll and Paycom data management for multiple dealerships. They'll be responsible for managing all payroll and HRIS systems which includes an evolving ERP system and Paycom. Oversight of data management staff and analytics & reporting. They will be processing payroll, commissions, prevailing wage jobs, certified payroll and reporting, quarterly/annual payroll tax reports, and smooth onboarding procedures.
- Provide continual leadership and training to payroll processing, HRIS and data management
- Operate as the technical subject matter expert in relation to the interfacing between Paycom and CDK ERP system.
- Actively maintain and upload accurate employee records reflective of any changes in employment such as promotions and increases, benefits deductions
- Manage vendor relationship with payroll/HRIS provider including customizations, billing reconciliation, support requests, etc.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state payroll tax regulations, responds and resolves all payroll tax issues and ensures adequate tax registration and correct tax rates are paid.
- Oversee reconciliation and calendar year-end processing of payroll, including supplemental payrolls, W-2 and other tax forms, and other government-required documentation
- 10+ years’ experience in human resources, payroll, or accounting
- Experience in automotive dealer environment a plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Expert level experience with Excel
- Human Resources Information System (HRIS) experience a must preferably with Paycom or ADP
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience in training/onboarding new management with HRIS system
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions, and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.