Looking to hire an HRIS Manager (Workday). This role will be responsible for leading a small team of analysts, leading configuration work required to enhance our Workday business processes for all modules across the system, as well as sharing effective practices based on prior experience, and maintain an appropriate level of internal customer service.
- At least 2 years leading, supervising or managing professionals in an HRIS or IT role
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field, 6-8 years’ experience with HRIS platforms, and at least 2-3 years’ Workday configuration experience
- Solid understanding of Workday HCM and related business processes, with a strong focus on configuration
- Good functional understanding of core HR business terminology, processes and practices.
- Advanced-level usage of Microsoft Excel experience (macros and complex formulas), and proficient in other MS applications (Visio, Power-point, Access and Word.)
- Excellent analytical and technical skills with a high attention to detail; demonstrated strength in problem-solving and multi-tasking
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, in order to build positive partnerships with key internal organizations and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated strong customer focus
- Strong organizational skills and initiative required
- Professionalism in working directly with business owners and striving to deliver excellent customer experience.