Location: Houston, TX
Lucas Group Job ID: 1567894
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a growing consulting company on their search for an HRBP. This role will support HR initiatives for a global client group and offer guidance on strategy. The ideal individual will be professional, a strong collaborator, and lead by example.
- Work alongside business leaders on workforce planning
- Identify career pathways to develop and retain talent for high potential talent
- Offer guidance on compensation programs and merit/bonus payouts
- Provide advice and guidance on HR policies/procedures, coach managers, and efficiently resolve issues
- Help drive a high-performance workforce
- Work alongside corporate HR and collaborate on best practices
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in HR
- Experience supporting a global workforce; must have global workforce experience
- High organizational skills
- Strong collaboration skills and team mentality
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.