Location: Houston, TX
Lucas Group Job ID: 1567894
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a growing consulting company on their search for an HRBP. This role will support HR initiatives for a global client group and offer guidance on strategy. The ideal individual with be professional, a strong collaborator, and lead by example.
- Work alongside business leaders on workforce planning. Help identify career pathways to develop and retain talent for high potential talent.
- Offer guidance on compensation programs and merit/bonus payouts
- Provide advice and guidance on HR policies/procedures, coach managers, and efficiently resolve issues
- Help drive a high-performance workforce
- Work alongside corporate HR and collaborate on best practices
- Bachelor's degree required
- Min. 5 years' experience in HR
- Experience supporting a global workforce
- High organizational skills
- Strong collaboration skills and team mentality
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.