HR Project Coordinator Job – Job #1567828
Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Oak Brook, IL
Lucas Group Job ID: 1567828
- The Project Coordinator is responsible for managing all aspects of the Leadership and Intern programs.
- Create and maintain project plans that identify milestones, timelines, and resources to ensure project delivery.
- Produce status reports
- Assist with logistics related to College Recruiting- organizing, planning, and scheduling.
- Prepare, maintain and manage Intern administrate tasks including but not limited: exit interview schedules and correspondence.
- Manage logistics related to the rollout of Leadership and Intern programs – create sign-in sheet and name tents, order and confirm meals and coordinate participant guidebooks with the external suppliers; set up rooms for training and leadership programs.
- Create surveys in Survey Monkey /Collate survey results into a presentable format.
- Create a Certificate of Completion for leadership programs.
- Other projects as required.
- Respond to ad hoc correspondence from program participants or other stakeholders in a customer service-oriented manner.
- 1-year experience managing deployment of a large training program
- Be able to be proactive and take initiative when completing administrative tasks.
- Work with little supervision and track multiple processes.
- Have previous customer service experience.
- Possess a high level of organizational and coordination abilities.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a mastery of Microsoft Office programs and the aptitude to learn company-specific software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel (V Look Up, Pivot Tables, Sorting Information), and PowerPoint
- Must be able to accurately schedule appointments for large audiences via Outlook.
- Experience with Survey Monkey is a plus.
- Managing a training program on a global scale
- This position will vary in hours between 24-40 hours per week.
- Must be able to work onsite at Oak Brook headquarters.
- Must be flexible to stay after business hours (5 pm) for some event functions.
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients to find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.