* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
The Human Resources Operations Analyst provides administrative and analytical support to the human resources operations team, as needed, including HRIS maintenance, global payroll processing and benefits administration. This role works directly with the HR Operations team and assists with the facilitation of all human resource operational processes globally.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Assist with HRIS maintenance, including monitoring data integrity, validating system upgrades and testing functionality.
- Monitor system performance and identify processes that need improvement, including assisting in the review, testing and implementation of HRIS system upgrades or patches
- Responsible for data entry and processing employee transactions in HRIS.
- Maintain and compile reports and track key HR metrics; reconcile data stored in HRIS for completeness and accuracy
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting and guidance to HRIS users
- Assist with semi-monthly, monthly and ad-hoc payrolls for domestic and international entities.
- Assist with year-end procedures and projects such as reviewing W-2s for accuracy, W-2 equivalents and annual benefits reports.
- Assist Benefits Manager with certain aspects related to administration of benefits programs, including billing reconciliations and communications.
- Assist employees with Human Resources related questions; provide front line service to those who contact Human Resources.
- Special projects, as needed.
- 2+ years Human Resources experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
- Excellent computer skills, including strong Excel
- Ability to meet strict deadlines, multi-task, and extreme attention to detail is essential
- High ethical standards and ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively with vendors and employees throughout the firm
- Ability to think creatively and initiate projects that lead to improved processes
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and in conjunction with team members
- Enjoys a fast-paced and high-intensity environment
- HRIS experience a plus, preferably Workday