Position: Bilingual Human Resource Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
Reports to: VPHR
Lucas Group has partnered with a leading manufacturing organization on their search for a Bilingual Human Resources Manager located in Atlanta, GA. This is a true generalist role and exciting opportunity for the right individual in this newly created position! The ideal candidate must be bilingual in Spanish, have 6+ years of generalist experience out of the food industry and has worked in a plant or distribution environment with heavy Employee Relations, Payroll Processing, Recruitment, Union Avoidance and Integration/M&A experience.
The HR Manager will serve as the HR expert to build the HR structure while implementing and integrating existing company policies and procedures while supporting over 200 employees in United States and Canada
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Provide daily HR "hands-on" support, guidance and advice on company policies and procedures.
· Process, review and approve payroll.
· Manage the recruitment process to source and retain top talent.
· Plan and conduct new employee orientation.
· Assist with benefits and 401K enrollment process.
- Bachelor's degree
- Must have leadership experience.
- At least 6+ years progressive HR Generalist experience
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Merger & acquisition integration experience preferred.
- Union avoidance experience preferred.