Lucas Group has partnered with our global manufacturing client in Westfield, PA on their search for an HR Manager. As part of a worldwide leader in their field with some 6,000 employees, you will head up the HR function for a this facility of 250 employees.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Drive and support for: Payroll, benefits, staffing; salary planning and administration; performance management; rewards management; job evaluation; policy interpretation; employee relations; training and development; and individual, career and organization development; risk management; strategic planning.
- Serve as functional and/or business representative on site Leadership Team, Corporate HR committees or task forces.
- Continuous improvement in all people aspects, including retention, engagement and attraction and hiring.
- 5+ yrs related HR general experience
- Experience in staffing, performance and rewards systems, job evaluation, employee relations, coaching, training and individual and organizational development.
- Manufacturing, distribution site experience strongly preferred
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor's; HR, Business or Psychology preferred
Title: HR Manager
Location: Westfield, PA
Client Industry: Precise Manufacturing
Client Job ID: 1590173