Title: HR Manager
Location: Adairsville, GA
Reports to: VP of Company
Lucas Group Job ID: 1575645
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a leading manufacturing company on their search for an HR Manager for their corporate and manufacturing facility. The HR Manager will be responsible for providing day to day HR support, guidance and advice on company policies and procedures for the facilities as the organization continues to grow. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as HR subject matter expert
- Lead execution of performance management process
- Quarterly reviews, mid-year, and year-end cycle rating completion
- Manage and administer components of Workers Compensation including safety programs, claims management, incentives
- Execute talent plans determined by executive leadership to include internal talent development
- Engage in action planning and execution facilitation with client groups
- Represent client group as first point of contact for all HR generalist related issues and opportunities from performance improvement plants, benefits administration, LOA administration, unemployment administration, etc.
- Additional project as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years progressive HR generalist experience within a manufacturing environment
- Strong MS Office, HRIS and software skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom-line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.