Title: HR Manager
Location: Chicago, IL
Lucas Group ID: 1571489
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a leading, global organization on their search for an HR Manager located in Chicago, IL. The HR Manager will serve as a top HR expert who will be responsible for overseeing all HR functions to a ~200 employee population. This strategic thinking individual will provide “hands-on” support, guidance and advice while focusing on employee relations, talent management, employee engagement and recruitment.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead and promote HR initiatives and programs that align with corporate goals and values
- Function as a change agent, driving and implementing HR initiatives that focus on enhancing the business
- Continue to implement and promote a positive employee relations culture
- Coordinate HR activities to ensure legal compliance
- Manage the recruitment process to attract and retain top talent
- Implement and maintain defined HR metrics
- Provide effective training and development programs to increase employee growth
- Serve as ‘go-to’ point of contact for most employee relations issues
- Additional projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred
- 7+ years HR Generalist/Business Partner Experience
- Strong knowledge of employment laws
- Must be hands-on, self-directed individual
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.