Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Lucas Group ID: 1570211
Representing a client in San Francisco looking for a HR Manager/Generalist. The right person has 5 years experience as a generalist and is ready to move into that Manager role. Great progressive opportunity. Must be able to also process payroll, work with benefits brokers and support the team.
A few things that would be helpful in this role:
- Own the delivery and effectiveness of core HR processes and responsibilities across employee life-cycle activities such as benefits administration, payroll processing, compliance / policy management, immigration, and 401k administration.
- Administer and assist with employee programs such as on-boarding, off boarding, performance management, total rewards, mentorship, FMLA and Paid Leaves.
- Ensure compliance with applicable labor and employment laws and regulations.
- Develop and manage thoughtful HR policies and practices that fairly balance the interests of all team members and are consistent with the culture of the company.
- Assist with high volume of immigration and relocation cases.
- Collaborate with benefits brokers to fine-tune our benefits strategy during open enrollment, driving alignment with budgets, building a plan for future benefits evolution, and supporting / communicating with employees.
- Assist with employee experience initiatives and HR newsletter content
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Prioritize and complete special projects as needed
- Ensure that all federal, state, local laws, and corporate HR-related compliance matters are proactively managed, including but not limited to ADA, EEO, and FMLA in consultation with company’s counsel
- Some travel to US offices (Boston, New York, Chicago, Atlanta ) could be expected
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years human resources experience (generalist) with strong people operations background
- Experience with Paylocity and SAP is a big plus
- Experience with immigration processing
- Strategic thinker who can anticipate the HR needs of a fast-growing organization
- Must be resourceful, confident and take initiative
- Must possess ability to work in a changing environment
- Demonstrated passion for helping to attract and develop people
- Responsive and customer-focused with a demonstrated use of HR professional judgment
- Must possess strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal and very detailed oriented
- Strong knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws especially in California
- Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills, including ability to observe confidentiality
- Strong PC skills, including proficiency with Word, Excel, and Power Point
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions, and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.