Title: HR Manager
Location: Kent, WA
Lucas Group Job ID: 1568986
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with an independent manufacturing company on their search for a HR Manager based in Kent, WA. This individual will be the sole HR support for employees in sites across the US & Canada. The ideal candidate should have multi-site experience and a strong employee relations background. You will be implementing changes & processes in a growing & fast-paced company on all things HR; development, performance reviews, implementing processes, etc.
Entrepreneurial spirit’s looking to grow their HR career need apply!
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead and promote HR initiatives and programs that align with corporate goals and values
- Effectively administer programs in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Function as a change agent, driving and implementing HR initiatives that focus on enhancing the business
- Strong partner to operational leaders, coaching & guiding them through all things HR
- Additional projects as necessary
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management or a related field or equivalent education, training and experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a full-scope HR Generalist role
- Multi-site experience is preferred but not required
- ADP proficiency and payroll administration experience
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions, and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.