Title: HR Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
Lucas Group Job ID: 1562872
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a global manufacturing company on their search for an HR Manager, in a union plant, located in Atlanta, Georgia. This individual will serve as a true strategic business partner and be responsible for a variety of HR activities from compensation to benefits to performance management and much more while partnering closely with the VPHR and local management to ensure positive employee relations, and build off of what is already a strong culture. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Talent identification, placement and development
- Performance Management
- Retention and diversity strategies
- Positive employee relations/labor relations
- Additional responsibilities as necessary
- Serve as a liaison between plant management and union leadership for the resolution of issues related to the labor agreement, as well as established work rules and policies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or similar field
- 7-10 years’ experience in a human resource/labor relations experience in a union environment.
- Extensive knowledge of Federal, State and Local laws pertaining to employment and labor.
- PHR/SPHR certification strongly preferred
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions, and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.