Lucas Group has partnered with a growing pharmaceutical company on a search for a HR IT Delivery Lead. This role will be instrumental in the continued implementation, support and maintenance of the Workday HR system and is responsible for being the IT liaison to the HR team globally. This role understands business processes and how they translate to technology solutions.
• This role works closely with the application owners to ensure business problems to be solved are fully understood including the ability to show the cross-platform impact on business process.
• The role responsibilities also include organizing the body of IT work for HR systems and working with the HR team to prioritize and govern decision making. Additionally, this role will institute good IT practices around the project delivery, enhancement delivery, run support and HR cycle support by establishing processes that are measurable.
• Defines the strategy for IT team's delivery model. Aligns business strategy with IT strategy to find optimal and efficient methods to deliver IT commitments. Possess strategic thinking skills with the ability to establish 1-3-year plans that are adaptable to business changes
• Requires the ability to influence business partners and IT teams globally. Maintains strong on-going business relationships and securing stakeholder engagement.
• Communicates and understands concerns with the IT alignment to the HR strategy. Helps evaluate IT Project objectives and analyzes new business initiatives.
• Delivers and measures program outcomes successfully. Monitors value metrics to make informed decisions that maximize returns across enterprise projects and programs.
• Leads the team of project managers and business analysts for the HR IT team including managing managers of team. Responsible for personnel management including hiring/ termination, performance management, development plans, promotion/ demotion, and role definition.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, IT, or MIS required. Master’s degree in HR, Business or IT or equivalent preferred. Minimum of 10 years of experience with HR IT Systems required. Related experience and/or education may be considered.
• A minimum of 5 years acting as a people manager is required.
• Workday HR IT Systems experience highly desired.
• Must possess strong communication and collaboration skills.
• Demonstrates ability to manage steering committees and facilitate meetings of senior leadership.