Lucas Group has partnered with a growing consumer goods manufacturing company on their search for a Bilingual HR Generalist (Bilingual Spanish & English) located in Tracy CA.. The HR Generalist will provide expertise and support on a variety of day-to-day HR functions ranging from Recruitment, Employee Relations, Onboarding and much more. This is an exciting opportunity to help an admired company grow as well as have the opportunity to build. This individual will also collaborate closely with key leadership to create and implement HR strategies. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for HR duties including: recruiting, onboarding, training, and safety
- Manager and employee counseling/coaching.
- General employee relations.
- Experience with building or developing HR functions in the area of culture
- Good communication is a must. HR Generalist must be able to keep all leaders on the same page so that everyone is aware of decisions that were made and can be on the same page in regards to employee questions and concerns.
- Additional Projects as necessary.
They are open to relocation for California candidates only (must have strong California labor law knowledge and experience)
- Bachelor’s degree
- About 5 years of experience in HR (recruiting, payroll, Employee Relations, policies and procedures, onboarding, interviews, termination paper work, familiarity with CA. state and federal law)
- Must be bilingual in Spanish
Position: HR Generalist (Bilingual Spanish & English)
Location: Tracy, CA
Lucas Group ID: 1578359