Title: HR Generalist
Location: Chicago, IL
Lucas Group has partnered with a global company in the Capital Markets industry on their search for a HR Generalist located in Chicago, IL. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual in this newly created role due to the growth of the firm! This individual will serve as a true generalist and HR expert on a variety of functions from HR data management, to benefits, to overseeing and working within the visa/work sponsorship process. This individual will join a 10 person HR team and will work closely with another Generalist and a Coordinator on a daily basis. The ideal candidate must have experience with visa processing and would feel comfortable using the HRIS Workday.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- HR Data management including employee files and records.
- Management of HRIS (Workday).
- Partnering with the Legal team as well as the HR team to coordinate visas and work sponsorships with employees.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining HR policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-5 years HR Generalist experience
- Experience with Workday
- Visa/work sponsorship processing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel)