Lucas Group has partnered with our Consumer Manufacture Goods industry client in Franklin County, Maine on their search for an HR Generalist. This candidate will oversee all HR functions for a plant of 100 employees that produces 60 million products a year! The company loves to promote from within and has locations all of the US allowing for ample mobility and growth within the organization. They offer relocation for this role!
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Execute proactive employee engagement programs to ensure high levels of management credibility and business performance. Examples include: Operations change management, employee feedback programs and leadership assessments
- Recruits, interviews and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Promotes and foster the Total Performance Management (TPM) culture through an empowering, open minded and proactive approach and by acting as a catalyst for change management
- Employee relations including fact finding, managing conflicts and developing win/win solutions is desired
- Ability to lead though influence in a collaborate environment
- Demonstrated organization skills leading to the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Work Experience: 3+ years in Human Resources
Title: HR Generalist
Location: Kingfield, ME
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Client Job ID: 15XXXXX