Title: HR Generalist
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Lucas Group ID: 1576918
Role Overview: Lucas Group is looking for an HR Generalist for a growing company based out of the Greater Grand Rapids, Michigan area. This person must be driven to succeed and have a passion for working with people to support the team in multiple capacities for this organization. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience as an HR Coordinator or Generalist and is able to jump right in to make an impact on the company’s progress.
- Manage the organization’s onboarding, offboarding, transfers, benefits administration, employee relations and engagement, and all employment lifecycle.
- Work within the company's HRIS system (ADP)
- Monitor and review HR policies and procedures to ensure quality service delivery.
- Manage reporting and data specific to human resources
- Schedule meetings, interview, HR events, and maintain accurate HR notes.
- Perform data analysis and work on other HR projects.
- Administratively manage the HR department, including heavy interaction with the payroll, benefits, talent acquisition, and training teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years as an HR Coordinator or HR Generalist, managing all HR functions!
- Knowledge of general HR practices, appropriate procedures, and employment laws.
- Proven experience in employee relations and managing change.
- Advanced level of attention to detail, written and verbal communication, discretion and confidentiality, and support of senior-level executives
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.