Title: HR Generalist
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Reports to: HR Director
Lucas Group Job ID: 1576533
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a leading manufacturing company on their search for an HR Generalist located in Cincinnati, OH.
The HR Generalist will provide HR expertise and support on a variety of day-to-day HR functions from Employee Relations to Training & Onboarding and much more to 100+ employees across a single manufacturing location. This individual will also collaborate closely with key leadership to create and implement HR strategies. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for about 100 predominately hourly non-union employees
- Manager and employee counseling/coaching.
- General employee relations
- Knowledge of benefits including FMLA/leave management
- Serve as backup for payroll processing
- Good communication is required and necessary. HR Generalist must be able to keep all leaders on the same page so that everyone is aware of decisions that were made and can be on the same page in regard to employee questions and concerns
- Additional Projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree
- About 5 years of experience in HR (recruiting, HRIS, Employee Relations, onboarding, interviews, termination paperwork, familiarity with state and federal law)
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.