Title: HR Generalist
Location: Olive Branch, MS
Lucas Group Job ID: 1574607
Role Overview: HR Generalist needed in Olive Branch, MS for an online distribution center.
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves"
- Strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Use skills gained as an experienced professional working on resolving a wide range of issues within the team/department in imaginative as well as practical ways.
- A completed bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- 3+ years of human resource experience or a blend of operations and HR.
- Experience supporting hourly and full-time employees.
- Experience in call warehouse, distribution center, or manufacturing environments.
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.