: HR Generalist
: New York, NY
Lucas Group ID
: Lucas Group is looking for a HR Generalist
for a thriving marketing and creative firm in New York City. This person must be driven to succeed and have a passion for working with people to support the team in multiple capacities for this global organization. The successful candidate has 2 years of of experience as a HR Coordinator or Generalist and can jump right in to make an impact on the company’s progress. Are you excited to sustain the HR practices and provide top-notch support to the chief executives at an amazing company? This job is probably for you!
- Manage the organization’s onboarding, offboarding, transfers, benefits administration, employee relations and engagement, and all employment lifecycle.
- Coordinate HR tasks with other offices, both domestic and internationally, to ensure efficiencies in process.
- Monitor and review HR policies and procedures to ensure quality service delivery.
- Manage the recruitment process by identifying qualified candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Schedule meetings, interview, HR events, and maintain accurate HR notes.
- Perform orientations, payroll, and other HR projects.
- Administratively manage the HR department, including financial audits, payroll processes, the HRIS systems, and more.
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years as a HR Coordinator or HR Generalist, managing all HR functions!
- Knowledge of general HR practices, appropriate procedures, and employment laws.
- Proven experience in employee relations and managing change.
- Advanced level of attention to detail, written and verbal communication, discretion and confidentiality, and support of senior level executives