Title: HR Generalist
Location: New Braunfels, TX 78132
Employment Type: Permanent/Full-Time
Lucas Group Job ID: #1572607
Travel Required: No
Relocation Offered: No
Role Overview and Responsibilities:
- Support the HR Business partners in Austin and San Antonio while supporting the staff in New Braunfels.
- Coordinate training design and delivery including material production, facilities, communication, and subject-matter experts and scheduling.
- Assist with interviewing, coordinating the recruiting and hiring of staff, on-board new employees, and assist with New Hire Orientation. Will also assist with delivering Training and Development.
- Process new hire follow ups and conduct exit interviews.
- Stay current with all Company EEO, anti-discrimination and anti-retaliation policies, practices and procedures with respect to selection and hiring of candidates.
- College degree in Human Resource related field preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant HR Generalist experience.
- PHR/SPHR certification a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws as they pertain to Human Resource administration.
- Strong conflict resolution skills. Good organizational planning and follow up skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office products, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.
Our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.