Title: HR Generalist
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Lucas Group Job ID: 1572526
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a Texas based construction services company on their search for an HR Generalist. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience, be a true “hands-on” generalist, and bilingual in Spanish. The HR Generalist will partner with the VP of HR to create best practices and HR policies.
- Support employee relations issues, host training sessions, maintain employee records, conduct exit interviews, and ensure compliance
- Assist with recruiting certain roles, conduct interviews, manage onboarding, and coordinate with payroll and benefits
- Partner with on-site management to ensure all company policies and procedures are being met
- Work alongside the VP of HR on various projects
- MUST have a 4 year degree and be bilingual in Spanish
- Recruiting experience is a plus
- Ability to work in a limited, structured environment
- 5+ years of experience as an HR Generalist
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.