Title: HR Generalist
Location: Stanislaus Area, California
Reports to: Plant Manager and Regional HR Manager
Lucas Group ID: 1568095
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a leading manufacturing company on their search for an HR Generalist located in the Stanislaus area in California. This includes facilitating an employee oriented, high performance culture emphasizing empowerment, job certification, quality, productivity & standards, goal attainment and the recruitment and development of a superior workforce. The HR Generalist will provide HR expertise and support on a variety of day-to- day HR functions from Recruitment to Labor Relations to Onboarding and much more to 150 employees in this Plant.
- Manager and employee counseling/coaching
- Labor relations, able to implement and interpret collective bargaining agreement
- Properly handle process Grievances
- Good communication is a must. HR Generalist must be able to keep all leaders on the same page so that everyone is aware of decisions that were made and can be on the same page concerning employee questions and concerns.
- Act as Facility EEO Administrator responsible for facilitating the Affirmative Action Plan
- Plant Safety Coordinator, EPA, OSHA, CA-OSHA
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- About 3 years of experience in California HR in a manufacturing environment
- HR Certification (PHR, SPHR, etc.)
- Additional Projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients to find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.