Title: HR Director & Business Partner
Location: Downtown San Francisco
Reports to: VP of Human Resources
Lucas Group Job ID: 1573643
- Collaborates with executive leaders by providing solutions and/or recommendations relating to effective performance management and employee development.
- Provides employee relations counseling. Responds to employee relations issues, evaluates situations, and provides recommendations and guidance.
- Collaborates with supported business leaders to help implement HR initiatives that are being developed across the organization and recommending best practices
- Leads the development of enterprise-wide HR programs and initiatives
- Recommends new Human Resources approaches, policies, and procedures to affect continuous improvement in efficiency of department and services performed
- Heavy emphasis on executive coaching, change management, and creative problem solving in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree required, coursework relating to HR a plus, Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years human resources experience
- Experience working with executive-level business partners
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively and efficiently
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.