Lucas Group has partnered with a global leader within supply chain solutions (HQ in Europe, 4,000+ employees) on a search for an HR Director to support their US region. The company is expecting to grow 50% over the next 5 years, while the US market will double in size. Culture is very costumer oriented, flexible and dynamic. Lean and flat structure. Family owned company - been in business for 50 years
The position will oversee all HR actitivies and initiatives for 750 employees across 7 sites, with a dual reporting relationship to the VP of Operations for North America, and the Global CHRO.
The HR Director be a strategic, yet very hands-on while managing a team of 10. They are looking for an HR leader who is a good listener, who can come to help them assess, manage and develop the HR team, structure, processes, systems (currently implementing a new ATS), communication while partnering with the VP of Operations and supporting their field managers/supervisors.
Heavy focus will be on employee relations, performance management, compliance, training and driving the recruitment strategy
Looking for someone who enjoys building things, being creative and finding innovative solutions.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business / HR-strategy from HQ
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization in the US
- Nurture a positive working environment and develop the HR-team of around 8 persons
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- 8+ years of strong HR generalist experience
- Multi-site experience - ideally 5+ sites and experience opening new sites
- People management - someone who has experience building/developing a team of at least 5+
- Experience with large operations with hourly employees
: HR Director
: Arlington Heights, IL
Lucas Group ID
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.