Title: HR Director
Location: Valencia, CA
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Position Level: Director
Lucas Group Job ID: 1575274
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a leading manufacturing company on their search for a Human Resources Director for a local production facility, located in the Valencia, CA area. The HR Director will be responsible for providing day to day HR support, guidance, and advice on company policies and procedures for a multi-site manufacturing facility.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as HR subject matter expert on all labor and employment relations
- Lead execution of the performance management process.
- Manage and administer components of Workers Compensation including safety programs, claims management, incentives.
- Engage in action planning and execution facilitation with client groups.
- Represent client group as the first point of contact for all HR generalist related issues and opportunities from performance improvement plans, staffing and recruiting, compensation, workforce management, and talent development, etc.
- Additional projects, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred
- 8+ year’s progressive HR experience within a manufacturing environment
- Strong labor and employment relations experience in a unionized environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Compensation commensurate with experience
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom-line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.