Title: HR Director
Location: Atlanta, GA
Lucas Group Job ID: 1569239
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a national manufacturing company on their search for an HR Director located in northwest Atlanta. The HR Director will serve as a top HR expert and provide guidance, support and advice on a variety of HR disciplines including Union/Labor relations. This individual will serve as a true strategic business partner while working closely with other key leaders and executive management to ensure HR effectiveness and maintain a positive culture while leading and promoting HR initiatives and programs that align with corporate goals and values. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and drive HR initiatives and programs that align and support business objectives
- Manage the recruitment process to attract and retain top talent
- Develop HR planning models to identify talent gaps and develop specific succession planning programs
- Set and oversee diversity/EEO strategies
- Provide effective training and development programs to increase employee growth
- Ensure compliance with State and Federal regulations
- Effectively administer HR programs in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred
- Strong leadership skills
- Union experience required
- 30-40% regional travel
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.