Title: HR Coordinator
Type of Employment: Contract
Length of Assignment: 6 months
Location: Washington, D.C.
Lucas Group ID: 1571463
Lucas Group is looking for a contract-to-hire HR Coordinator for a growing consulting firm in Washington, DC. This person must be driven to succeed and have a passion for working with people to support the HR Director in multiple capacities for this global organization. The successful candidate has 3 years of of experience as a HR Assistant or Coordinator and can jump right in to make an impact on the company’s progress. Are you excited to move this company forward and provide top-notch support to the HR Director an amazing company? This job is probably for you!
- Manage the organization’s onboarding, offboarding, transfers, benefits administration and immigration tasks.
- Coordinate HR tasks with other offices, both domestic and internationally, to ensure efficiencies in process.
- Utilize HRIS and other software to keep HR personnel files up to date.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying qualified candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Schedule meetings, interview, HR events, and maintain accurate HR notes.
- Assist with performing orientations, payroll, and other HR projects.
- Administratively support the HR Director with other tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years as a HR Coordinator or HR Assistant, managing onboarding, offboarding, transfers, and benefits. Immigration experience is a huge plus!
- Advanced knowledge and ability to operate Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Advanced level of attention to detail, written and verbal communication, discretion and confidentiality, and support of senior level executives
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions, and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.