Title: HR Business Partner - Manufacturing
Location: Allentown, PA
Lucas Group Job ID: 1575911
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a leading manufacturing company on their search for an HR Business Partner located near Allentown, PA! The HRBP is a true generalist who will be responsible for overseeing all HR functions for 500+ employees across two facilities. This is a strategic thinking individual who will serve as the HR expert and provide “hands-on” support, guidance, and advice while focusing on employee relations, recruiting, change management, continuous improvement, and much more while partnering closely with the HR Director. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and drive HR initiatives and programs
- Coordinate HR activities to ensure legal compliance
- Develop and track HR Key Performance Indicators
- Implement health and safety policies and procedures in conjunction with overall company goals
- Participate in the investigation and resolution of ongoing employee relations issues
- Effectively administer programs following company policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of HR experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong written or verbal communication skills
- PHR/SPHR certification a plus
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom-line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.