Lucas Group has partnered with a top Technology company in their search for an HR Business partner in Los Angeles, California. The role can be remote but will travel in as needed for meetings. This is an excellent opportunity to be a thought leader within the organization and influence organizational topics and manage key Human Resources areas within multiple departments. Additionally, the right individual with a positive and collaborative mindset will provide strategic and hands on support to grow and build an innovative culture.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Consult and provide expert support for employee relations efforts including and facilitation
- Develop strategically aligned talent strategy with business unit leaders.
- Work within assigned business units to provide strategic support and innovative solutions for talent acquisition, retention, performance management, compensation, learning and career development, success planning, and other talent management programs
- Provide strategic planning, vision, change management and advice to mitigate and provide new perspectives on talent-related solutions
- Review and recommend changes to operational methods in order to execute key HR strategies, balance priorities, simplify procedures, manage risk, and reduce costs.
- Coach managers on goal setting to drive positive and productive performance management
- Identify and support continuous improvement opportunities and scalable solutions within the organization using data, analysis of tends, and understanding of policy best practices
- Collaborate with HR and leadership teams on projects
Educational & Work Requirements:
- 3+ years of HR Operations or Learning Development HR Business Partner experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, Organizational Development, Industrial Relations,or related field
- Experience in fast growing technology environment preferred
- Self-directed, motivated, and autonomous worker
- Positive personality that can build trusting relationships, maximize results, and be a champion for positive change
- HR certifications
- Good verbal, written, and presentation skills
Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Remote, but local to Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley
Client Industry: Technology
Lucas Group ID: 1587863