Lucas Group has partnered with a well known manufacturing client on their search for a SR HR Business Partner located in Zwollle, LA. The heavy focus will be on talent acquisition, succession planning, workforce development, and diversity recruiting. This is a fantastic opportunity as there is great visibility, an opportunity to be strategic, and growth potential to advance in the future.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Strong employee relations and labor relations
- Role out and maintain company wide initiatives as it relates to compensation, HR administration, benefits, etc.
- Ability to work independently and directly with leaders/management to attract, retain, upgrade talent, workforce planning, and succession planning.
- Advise leaders on complex strategic operational and business goals and skillfully incorporate relevant tools to facilitate solutions with consideration beyond the mill.
- Prepare and analyze reports for quarterly and annual review (workforce representation, turnover, and headcount reports).
- Ensure state and federal compliance requirements are met.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- BA Degree Required
- Minimum 7 years HR experience in a strategic role
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Human Resource Certifications highly desired
- Union experience preferred
Title: SR HR Business Partner
Location: Zwolle, LA
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Client Job ID: 1582171