Lucas Group has partnered with a respected aerospace company in their search for a Human Resources Business Partner to support assigned leaders and employee groups in a wide variety of HR functions.
Scope of Responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
- Employee & Labor Relations
- Performance Management
- Staffing & Recruitment
- Organizational Capacity and Workforce Planning
- Talent Management
- Proficient in most of the Human Resources competencies including: Staffing and Recruiting; Compensation; Performance Management; Employee Relations; Labor Relations, Organization Development.
- Strong client focus, excellent communication and influencing skills; ability to collaborate within client group.
- Proven ability to work in a team-based environment
- Ability to plan, organize and manage a heavy workload.
- Good judgement and a demonstrated ability to solve complex issues without detailed instruction or procedural guidance.
- Solid understanding of applicable laws and regulations.
- Business acumen and the ability to understand the potential impact of HR related issues on operating performance.
- Energy, Drive, Integrity.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: BA in Business Administration, Human Resources or related study.
- Work Experience: 3-5 years solid generalist HR management experience, ideally in aerospace or other manufacturing.
Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Location: Santa Clarita, CA
Client Industry: Aerospace manufacturing
Client Job ID: 1581612