Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Greater Philadelphia area
Lucas Group Job ID: 1578649
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a growing manufacturing and distribution organization in the Greater Philadelphia market in its search for an HR Business Partner. This is a highly visible role that must be onsite full time that will report into the Director of HR, and partner with all employee levels, including executive leadership. This role will oversee employee relations, performance management, compensation, training & development, recruiting, and employee engagement. Great culture, team, and benefits! Relocation assistance is offered for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Human Resources, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a preferred
- Experience working in a manufacturing or distribution environment is required
- Minimum 3-5 years of HR Generalist experience.
- Strong project management, effective organizational skills, business, and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis with high attention to detail a must
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions, and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com!